When: Thursday 5th November 2009, 8.00pm – 10.00pm
Where: The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dundalk (for directions, see www.cpireland.crowneplaza.com/dundalk-directions.html)
Theme: Winning Customers with your Website
Cost: Members Free, Non Members/Guests €20.
Details: The internet is used on a daily basis by your target market, so how well are you using it in order to gain business ? 'Winning Customers with your website' will be an informative evening about using your website and the internet to its full potential for your business. Topics to be discussed include:
- Best Practice Web Design and Development
- Using Social Networking to your Advantage
- Online Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
So even if you don't have a website, this informative evening will still apply to you if you are in business or starting out in business.
morsolutions are web agency based in Drogheda. We have been in business for almost 10 years. We provide...Sweet website design, Cutting edge technology, The very latest web development and application development for the internet and mobile devices, Web standards and compliance.
Business is more competitive than ever and the Internet is one of the most effective, important and value for money sales and marketing channels available to business. We are here to advise and deliver websites that give our clients the competitive edge.
Our clients choose us for:-
- award winning websites that are impacting, innovative and search engine friendly
- hands-on project management that gives them the peace of mind of knowing all aspects of their e-business strategy are being taken care of
- our expertise in web application development and software engineering
- e-marketing plans that compliment their company branding, enhance their market presence, or carve out a new niche in the market
- our renowned customer service; we forge long-term business relationships with our clients which benefit both us and them.
All this from one agency. Contact us today for a free consultation or advice on 041 9801000 or email email@example.com
Booking is essential for this event. If you are interested in attending this event please book as soon as possible by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 048 3083 7575 or texting 0044 7778 001401.